RE: [Authentic_SCA] ladies' reverance

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 15, 2010
      MODERATOR NOTE: As a courtesy to those members who receive their list mail in digest form, we request that you do not top post. Please trim portions of previous posts that do not require repetition. Thank you.
      Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Time Zone Moderator.
      (REPEATED MESSAGES DELETED)

      Remember that courtesy is what a knight owed his equals and superiors.
      Obeisance was what anyone lower owed the knight or nobility.

      Colm Dubh
    • Greg Lindahl
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 15, 2010
        On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 07:28:32AM -0800, CLEY wrote:

        > Have you looked at Master Gregory's web page?

        For those of you who are aficionados of my more obscure webpages, Lenore
        (who asked the original question) did the index of the E codex of the
        Cantigas de Santa Maria for me.

        Her question was a good one, and she's not going to find a better
        answer on my webpages than the suggestions I gave her (Arena and
        Crane.)

        -- Gregory
      • Marianne Perdomo
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 16, 2010
          Greetings!

          And sorry I left the message in - with my brain it doesn't help that Google
          Mail often hides such things...

          And, yes, my whole point of asking here was to see if there was anything on
          the courtesy sources. I've read some, but I'm sure that's not all. Hence my
          asking here and not on the dance lists...

          I've not been able to check Arena yet.. the link I follow online seems to be
          gone. And it'll be a couple of weeks before I can ask to see Crane, as I
          don't have it myself. :/
          Going to try to find Arena again now... as I have the day off for Carnival
          Tuesday/Mardi Gras :)

          Cheers!

          Leonor / Marianne