Re: Tudor trouble

  • sugihara_naome
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2010
      Hurley-dono, thank you for your help in clarifying my question!

      Nicolas-dono, that solves it! Domo arigato gozaimasu!

      Sugihara no Naome
    • Brad Moore
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2010
        Dou itashimashite, Sugihara-san.
         Brad Moore

        "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
        - J.R.R. Tolkien