Re: paper castles

  • xina007eu
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 3, 2010
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Antonia di Benedetto Calvo <dama.antonia@...> wrote:

      > I don't think a 20th century novel counts as evidence
      >
      > --
      > Antonia di Benedetto Calvo

      Hi Antonia,

      I didn't intend the reference as evidence, rather as a memory aid. Nevertheless, the author of the novel in question did a lot of research for this book. My guess is that he probably did more research for novel than than many of us, myself included, have done in all our lives, and I personally have a lot of respect for him.

      Best regards,

      Christina