Scandinavian and Slavic Art Books for Sale

  • MichelleGuardado
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2010
      Hi, I hope this is not intrusive and against the list rules, but I wanted to let interested people know that I have some rather rare old art books for sale.

      Medieval Norwegian Art
      Art Treasures of Medieval Finland
      Czechoslovakia: Romanesque and Gothic Illuminated Manuscripts

      All are listed for sale on eBay. My seller ID is mguardado. The individual numbers are 330399018453, 330399017976 and 330399018957. The auction listings should answer all questions, but I can be reached through eBay or this list.

      Thank you for your time,

      Miriel of Yale