RE: [Authentic_SCA] Introduction for Colm Dubh

  • christopher chastain
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 23, 2009
      Thanks Capt,

      I admit I tend to look at things thru the stick jock mindset sometimes which can be.........misworded? (target=kill) This is my other side of my sca experience and want to pursue my knowledge and experience within this area. Im also studying cartography so I can make my own maps. As I told my knight I want to be able to tell folks how to get to hell and draw them a map so they dont get lost!

      Yours in Humble Service,
      Pomestnik Dmitrii Zarekoi Ivanov
      Christmas - What other time of the year do you sit in front of a plastic tree and eat candy out of your socks?