Re: ReenactorFest [Was: Living History Podcast]

  • groomporter
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2009
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Folo Watkins <folo@...> wrote:
      Anyone who can make it to Chicago in February for
      > ReenactorFest can meet him, the rest of his troupe and thousands of
      > other serious living historians (plus Jason Salkey from the Sharpe
      > series): www.reemactorfest.com Be certain to stop by the Regia table
      > and say hey if you can make it!
      >
      > Cheers, Folo
      > www.micelfolcland.org

      We'll be at Reenactor fest as well with our historic games and I'll be doing a little demonstration of my hand-powered bow lathe. We found the event to be very inclusive with none of the "Oh... you do SCA (or Renfairs)...?" looks from people who do other eras.

      Chas
      --
      MacGregor Historic Games
      http://historicgames.com