ReenactorFest Housing

  • Folo Watkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2009
      I just received the following from Mike about ReenactorFest:

      "We have had to open a 2nd room block at the Westin. Seems folks
      realize the nightly parties are NOT to be missed! You can get a
      discounted room at http://www.facebook.com/l/bf031;reenactorfest.com
      until Jan 15th or this block fills up - whichever comes first!"

      Our room is available for folc to leave things in, and we'll probably
      have a short meeting/Anglo-Saxon-pizza party there before the ball as
      if years' past.

      Cheers, Folo

      PS--I am sending this to Authentic-SCA as well as the folc because I
      mentioned RF on that list earlir today.