Re: Fund appeal for the Staffordshire Hoard

  • xina007eu
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2009
      Hi all,

      the British Museum has got some of the items from the hoard on display. They are absolutely amazing. I hope they manage to keep all of the items together in one place. Together they show the variety of styles and techniques of design and decoration in a given area at a given point of time; on their own , the items are still pretty, but having this whole group of items together would be much more valuable.
      Best regards,

      Christina