A Gentle Reminder

  • Zhara
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2009
      Applications are being accepted for instructors for Gulf Wars Al Mahala classes, March 15-20. I am also taking applications for a deputy scheduler.

      Last year's week-long schedule featured over 30 instructors, in our range of three classroom tents plus outdoor activities area. This year, that outdoor area will feature the week-long hands-on process of learning to build a period tandoor (outdoor oven).

      If you would like to teach, present, or participate, please contact
      Zhara: zhara8@... zhara8 at ya hoo dot com
      This is the same address to use if you are interested in the deputy position.

      For camping and site inquiries, please contact Mistress Edwina sue@... sue at readitagainbooks dot net This is the same address to use if you are interested in joining the Al Mahala Yahoo Group. Look for us on Facebook, too.

      In Service,
      THL Zhara um Nikko
      Gulf Wars Al Mahala