Re: [Authentic_SCA] Bogdan and Despina Photos

  • stacia2@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2009
      If you contact duchess roxane I am sure she will be able to help duchessroxane@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: "ghadahfalaknoor" <LadySAtineDeLaCourcel@...>
      Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:42:25
      To: <Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Authentic_SCA] Bogdan and Despina Photos

      Would either of these good gentles please contact Me off list? I have some questions about the Turkish Turban and please forgive me for not knowing the proper Turkish term the "red stick" I am seeking to make the Persian version of this particular piece of headwear for my husband and could really use some guidance.

      Thank you in advance for your help and guidance.

      Humbly,
      Ghadah

    • Amy Heilveil
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2009