Bogdan and Despina Photos

  • ghadahfalaknoor
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2009
      Would either of these good gentles please contact Me off list? I have some questions about the Turkish Turban and please forgive me for not knowing the proper Turkish term the "red stick" I am seeking to make the Persian version of this particular piece of headwear for my husband and could really use some guidance.

      Thank you in advance for your help and guidance.

      Humbly,
      Ghadah
    • stacia2@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2009