16th C Persian Garb

  • ghadahfalaknoor
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2009
      Hi,

      I am new to the list, In recent years I have been striving to create a 16th Century Ladies Persian persona. Piece by piece I hope to get there I uploaded some of my stuff I have done over the last couple years. I am lookin gforward to improving my existing skills and learning how to not only create but "BE" my persona at events one day!

      Cheers

      Ghadah
    • Zhara
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 26, 2009
        Greetings! What part of the Knowne World do you call home, good Ghadah?

        Zhara um Nikko

        --- I am lookin gforward to improving my existing skills and learning how to not only create but "BE" my persona at events one day!

        > Cheers
        >
        > Ghadah

      • ghadahfalaknoor
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 26, 2009
          MODERATOR NOTE: As a courtesy to those members who receive their list mail in digest form, we request that you do not top post. Please trim portions of previous posts that do not require repetition. Thank you.
          Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Time Zone Moderator.

          (REPEATED MESSAGE DELETED)
          My Persona is From Tabriz.

          Cheers
          Ghadah