Gulf Wars Announcement

  • Zhara
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2009
      Applications are being accepted for instructors for Gulf Wars Al Mahala classes, March 15-20.

      Strict classroom style format is not required. Show-n-tell, roundtable discussions, and other enjoyable ways of delivering interesting information to the populace are allowed. Last year featured over 30 different instructors offering a great variety of activities.

      Al Mahala has three classroom tents. One of these is specially prepared and primarily devoted to dance, while our other two classroom tents and our outdoor activity area are available for classes on research, cooking, clothing, language, construction, music and other topics relevant to the Al Mahala regions.

      Regions on-topic within Al Mahala include, but are not limited to: Muslim Spain, Portugal, India, the Levant, Silk Road, East Asia, Ottoman, Berber, Moorish, and Persian.

      As always, contact either Zhara: zhara8@... zhara8 at ya hoo dot com with class and scheduling questions or Mistress Edwina: sue@... sue at readitagainbooks dot net for camping and construction queries.

      General information on Gulf Wars, a weeklong event with over 3,000 attendees, can be found at www.gulfwars.org www dot gulfwars dot org

      Best Regards,
      Zhara um Nikko
      Gulf Wars Al Mahala