Re: [Authentic_SCA] Silk tunics

  • Ann Franchi
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 14, 2009
      MODERATOR NOTE: As a courtesy to the many members who receive their list mail in digest form, we request that you not top-post (stick your response to the top of one or more messages that came before it). Thank you. Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Timezone Moderator.
      (MESSAGE ORDER REVERSED, EDITED)
      On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 9:39 AM, JL Badgley <tatsushu@...> wrote:

      Have you checked Stefan's Florilegium? There are articles there on putting
      kit together on a budget.

      Anitra