Re: [Authentic_SCA] Silk tunics

  • Ann Franchi
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 12 10:18 PM
      MODERATOR NOTE: As a courtesy to the many members who receive their list mail in digest form, we request that you not top-post (stick your response to the top of one or more messages that came before it). Thank you. Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Timezone Moderator.
      (MESSAGE ORDER REVERSED, EDITED)

      On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 12:39 AM, JL Badgley <tatsushu@...> wrote:

      > Just haven't had much time with my sources. Too busy getting
      > ready for the group's first ever event!

      Congratulations on your group's first ever event!!

      How did it go?

      Anitra
    • JL Badgley
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 14 6:39 AM
        On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 12:18 PM, Ann Franchi <AnitraF@...> wrote:

        > On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 12:39 AM, JL Badgley <tatsushu@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Just haven't had much time with my sources. Too busy getting
        > > ready for the group's first ever event!
        > >

        > Congratulations on your group's first ever event!!
        >
        > How did it go?

        Heh... not until Oct 24th. But with literally starting from the
        ground up, there are tunics to sew, tabards to prepare, details to
        iron out, etc... all while teaching new SCAdians about fighting and
        how to get their own kit together.

        -Ii
      • Ann Franchi
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 14 11:31 AM
          MODERATOR NOTE: As a courtesy to the many members who receive their list mail in digest form, we request that you not top-post (stick your response to the top of one or more messages that came before it). Thank you. Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Timezone Moderator.
          (MESSAGE ORDER REVERSED, EDITED)
          On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 9:39 AM, JL Badgley <tatsushu@...> wrote:

          Have you checked Stefan's Florilegium? There are articles there on putting
          kit together on a budget.

          Anitra