And speaking of Thai silks ...

  • gianottadallafiora
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2009
      I found this site yesterday ...

      http://www.thaisilkhome.com/fabric.html

      The colors are just luscious. The prices aren't too terrible either; I am wondering if I can get a bunch of my friends together and go in on a wholesale order together. Anyone here have experience with this company?

      Adelisa
    • JL Badgley
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11, 2009
        Are there any silks in particular you are looking for? Being in Bangkok and
        all... just drop me a line off-list with what you are looking for. Next
        Friday I'm actually headed to Pahurat, the big fabric market. No
        guarantees, but if there is something in particular you are looking for, I
        can see what I can find.
        -Ii

        On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 10:40 PM, gianottadallafiora <
        christianetrue@...> wrote:

        > I found this site yesterday ...
        >
        > http://www.thaisilkhome.com/fabric.html
        >
        > The colors are just luscious. The prices aren't too terrible either; I am
        > wondering if I can get a bunch of my friends together and go in on a
        > wholesale order together. Anyone here have experience with this company?
        >
        > Adelisa

      • labhaoise_obeachain
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 14, 2009
          May I suggest thier pillow slips, to try out their service and see fabric(the did offer a sample book as well!)
          Labhaoise