trying to find the right pictures and patterns if any.

  • calibridseagodess
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2009
      Does anyone know where I can find any books and or pattern for 15th
      century Irish nobility or middle class. Thank in advance Calibrid
    • JL Badgley
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1 8:25 AM
        On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 12:42 PM,
        calibridseagodess<calibridseagodess@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone know where I can find any books and or pattern for 15th
        > century Irish nobility or middle class. Thank in advance Calibrid

        Have you checked out the Atlantian MoAS website? It has a good
        collection of links (though I would use my judgment depending on the
        link):

        http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/wsnlinks/index.php?action=displaycat&catid=137

        I've generally been pleased with Kass McGann's work at Reconstructing History:

        https://www.reconstructinghistory.com/renaissance.php?c=22&d=190&w=24&r=Y

        Hope that helps!

        EGL