Re: [Authentic_SCA] OT - Flying with a sewing machine

  • Rhiannon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28 2:11 PM
      MODERATOR NOTE: As a courtesy to the many members who receive their list mail in digest form, we request that you not top-post (stick your response to the top of one or more messages that came before it). Thank you. Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Timezone Moderator.
      (REPEATED MESSAGES DELETED)

      You can fly with a carry on sewing machine.  You have to pad it well, and remove the needle and thread spool holders.  In fact, it's a good idea to remove any small parts that can be removed and pack them in check in luggage (or if you don't have any check in baggage, you can mail them ahead)

      Rhiannon