spam from my email

  • Lisha
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2009
      Greetings to the list,

      I have one way or another gotten a virus on my computer that is sending out spam esggages to everyone in my address book.

      I want to applogize for this happening, this is not something that i would do intentionally.

      Thanks for your understanding,
      Lady Elizabeth
    • wodeford
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2009
        --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Lisha" <sparklingeyes1974@...> wrote:
        > I have one way or another gotten a virus on my computer that is sending out spam esggages to everyone in my address book.

        My lady,

        Thank you for letting us know. As list-owner, I can assure you that the group list does not at this time appear to have been affected.

        Jehanne de Wodeford