Re: [Authentic_SCA] 'medieval' Camino blog

  • Marianne Perdomo
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 8, 2009
      Best of luck! Hope it proves enjoyable and interesting - I'll try to
      remember looking at the blog :)

      2009/6/7 balanttina <balanttina@...>

      > hello!
      >
      > do you remember me? the girl that wanted to tackle the medieval pilgrimage
      > route more or less medieval style? well, I am still on it and leaving in two
      > short days! I intend to write a blog as often as possibe. you are welcome to
      > read it!
      >
      > http://camino-medieval.webs.com/apps/blog/
      >
      > take care!
      >
      > celestina

    • Sarah Natividad
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 9, 2009
        > http://camino-medieval.webs.com/apps/blog/

        If I may, could I request that you add an RSS feed to your blog? I follow blogs using Bloglines; with an RSS feed I'll never miss a post.

        Obrigada,
        Lianor
      • Greg Lindahl
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 9, 2009
          On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 01:55:14PM -0000, Sarah Natividad wrote:

          > > http://camino-medieval.webs.com/apps/blog/
          >
          > If I may, could I request that you add an RSS feed to your blog? I follow blogs using Bloglines; with an RSS feed I'll never miss a post.

          There's an RSS feed at the bottom right -- well hidden.

          -- Gregory
        • Sarah Natividad
          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 9, 2009
            --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Greg Lindahl <lindahl@...> wrote:

            > There's an RSS feed at the bottom right -- well hidden.

            Well spotted! Thank you. I think I need to clean my glasses. I've got smudges bigger than the RSS icon. ;)

            Obrigada,
            Lianor