'medieval' Camino blog

  • balanttina
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 7, 2009
      hello!

      do you remember me? the girl that wanted to tackle the medieval pilgrimage route more or less medieval style? well, I am still on it and leaving in two short days! I intend to write a blog as often as possibe. you are welcome to read it!

      http://camino-medieval.webs.com/apps/blog/

      take care!

      celestina
    • Marianne Perdomo
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 8, 2009
        Best of luck! Hope it proves enjoyable and interesting - I'll try to
        remember looking at the blog :)

        2009/6/7 balanttina <balanttina@...>

        > hello!
        >
        > do you remember me? the girl that wanted to tackle the medieval pilgrimage
        > route more or less medieval style? well, I am still on it and leaving in two
        > short days! I intend to write a blog as often as possibe. you are welcome to
        > read it!
        >
        > http://camino-medieval.webs.com/apps/blog/
        >
        > take care!
        >
        > celestina

      • Sarah Natividad
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 9, 2009
          > http://camino-medieval.webs.com/apps/blog/

          If I may, could I request that you add an RSS feed to your blog? I follow blogs using Bloglines; with an RSS feed I'll never miss a post.

          Obrigada,
          Lianor
        • Greg Lindahl
          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 9, 2009
            On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 01:55:14PM -0000, Sarah Natividad wrote:

            > > http://camino-medieval.webs.com/apps/blog/
            >
            > If I may, could I request that you add an RSS feed to your blog? I follow blogs using Bloglines; with an RSS feed I'll never miss a post.

            There's an RSS feed at the bottom right -- well hidden.

            -- Gregory
          • Sarah Natividad
            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 9, 2009
              --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Greg Lindahl <lindahl@...> wrote:

              > There's an RSS feed at the bottom right -- well hidden.

              Well spotted! Thank you. I think I need to clean my glasses. I've got smudges bigger than the RSS icon. ;)

              Obrigada,
              Lianor