Re: [Authentic_SCA] Question re book comparison - off topic, but still historical

  • Catrijn vanden Westhende
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2009
      On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 7:54 PM, elara_drake <whiteraven89@...> wrote:
      > question about a book which has been re-printed, by the V and A. The book "Nineteenth-Century Fashion in Detail ",

      At least one of those two page counts is wrong (and likely both); I
      have the newly printed softcover and it is 224 pages. I don't have an
      older version to compare to, but it would be news to me if there had
      been any major changes other than the binding.

      - Catrijn
    • Allison
      Message 2 of 3 , May 18, 2009
        I have the 2005 hardcover edition - it's 224 pages.

        -Allison