Re: [Authentic_SCA] Photos to list

  • Folo Watkins
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21, 2009
      >Photos should be placed in the groups photo section in order for
      >them to come across. I have not ever been able to see photos
      >attached to emails from a yahoogroup.

      A few allow attachments, and I find that annoying as heck! I run and
      appreciate groups that prohibit attachments and get really peeved
      when Yahoo slips up and accidentally changes that restriction.
      Personal experience recommends that all list owners/managers check
      over their accounts every once in a while to make certain changes
      have occurred without your knowledge or agreement!

      Cheers, Folo
      www.micelfolcland.org
    • Carmen Beaudry
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 21, 2009
        Sorry folk, those were meant to be sent privately. I've corrected it.

        Melusine