Photos to list

  • Amy
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21, 2009
      Photos should be placed in the groups photo section in order for them to come across. I have not ever been able to see photos attached to emails from a yahoogroup.

      Despina
    • Folo Watkins
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 21, 2009
        >Photos should be placed in the groups photo section in order for
        >them to come across. I have not ever been able to see photos
        >attached to emails from a yahoogroup.

        A few allow attachments, and I find that annoying as heck! I run and
        appreciate groups that prohibit attachments and get really peeved
        when Yahoo slips up and accidentally changes that restriction.
        Personal experience recommends that all list owners/managers check
        over their accounts every once in a while to make certain changes
        have occurred without your knowledge or agreement!

        Cheers, Folo
        www.micelfolcland.org
      • Carmen Beaudry
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 21, 2009
          Sorry folk, those were meant to be sent privately. I've corrected it.

          Melusine