Re: [Authentic_SCA] 17C Embroidered Jacket

  • Jenn Ridley
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2009
      On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 11:48:56 -0700 (GMT-07:00), lilinah@...
      wrote:

      >Folo wrote:
      >>This came in on the 18CWoman's list. Ironically, where it is
      >>technically too early for them, it is too late for y'all :) It's
      >>still very well done & informative, and there might be some interest here.
      >>
      >>http://thistle-threads.com.mytempweb.com/blog/index.php/2009/03/bird-butts-a-long-tail/
      >
      >Thanks for passing this along. I'm having a little difficulty finding the start of this project, however. Did the person pass that along earlier?

      Originally, the project was at
      <http://www.plimoth.org/embroidery-blog/>, but Plimoth Plantation lost
      enough funding that they weren't able to sponsor the jacket project
      any longer. As of mid-March, ThistleThreads
      <http://thistle-threads.com/blog/> is hosting/managing the jacket
      project, and the progress blog moved over there.

      --
      Anastasia Emilianova
      Jenn Ridley : jridley@...