OT: cool project combining science and history

  • Kareina Talvi Tytär
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2009
      OK, this one is off topic for the list, mostly.
      However, it is such a cool sounding project
      combining geology, chemistry and human history
      from the Roman times to the present, I had to
      forward it, on the off chance that one of you here might be interested.

      --Kareina, who can't go for it by reason of being
      too busy trying to finish up a PhD project to be free to take up another one...

      http://kareina.livejournal.com/