Re: leather hood

  • balanttina
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2009
      hello!

      I have been recently piling up descriptions of clothing in our
      territory and have come up with this leather goods:

      in 1544 inhabitants of Ljubljana had to pay 1/2 krajcar (a small value
      coin) of toll for a pair of sole leather
      (Josip Žontar, Drobec registra ljubljanskega nakladniškega urada iz
      leta 1544, Kronika XVI/1, Ljubljana 1968, str. 32)

      nothing earlier so far but that is not suprising given the small amount
      of such descriptions anyway. hope you will find it ineteresting.

      lp, celestina