pennsic ordering

  • Shane Stainton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2009
      those gentles wishing to order period ironmongery for War need to
      contact me now, Im not going to be taking custom orders this
      spring/early summer due to my mundane craft show schedule, its looking
      quite hectic this year and I wont have time to focus on anything but
      stock for said mundanes
      contact info at my site.
      http://www.forgedknives.net
      wrought iron instead of mild steel is available for limited
      applications ( I have some flat thin stock, some round 3/4 inch stock,
      and a small length of 3/8ths ) for those wishing something period that
      also uses period metal.
      thanks ahead of time.
      *goes back to lurking*
      Lord Fergal the Smith, Concordia of the Snows