Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re:clothing purchases

  • Marianne Perdomo
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2009
      I would say that up to certain point, yes... But remember that many items
      could be cut off and re-used. I'd say that's probably the case with things
      like fur, embroidered bands and other trimmings, really expensive fabrics
      like velvet and fancy brocades... So I doubt that re-use can be a excuse for
      all items... In addition people might do things like give the 10 yards of
      velvet from their super dress to the Church...

      Spending beyond your means and beyond what is considered appropriate is
      documented in many times and places, though. ;)

      Just things from what I've read and stuff. Probably not applicable to all.

      Leonor