Re: Missing info for "Historically-authentic SCA-event Sites in UK during 2009"

  • julian wilson
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 12, 2009
      My Lady Jane,
      the proposed dates are
      afternoon, May 29th-to mid-day on 31st for Winchester Pilgrimage.
      Some p[ictures of previous winchester Pilgrimage  events can be found at
      http://www.betahelix.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=76
      and at
      http://pics.livejournal.com/bend_gules/gallery/0000gcd0

      And 20th to 24th of August for Raglan Ffair 2009, [a full-moon weekend].
      The Website for the 2008 Event is still active, and if you search through it to the Gallery sub-page, you'll find that the two image galleries of - betahelix - and - bendgules - are still active.
      viz: 255 Raglan Castle & Ffair pictures to be seen at
       http://pics.livejournal.com/bend_gules/gallery/0000rp75?page=1
      and for betahelix
       http://www.betahelix.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=66
      Ian Walden has taken lovely pictures of both padt Raglan ffairs and past Pilgrimages, and if you e-mail him, I have no doubt he'll send you the URL's so that you can see HIS photos as well - which will give you a good idea of the variations in garb that has been worn at both events previously.

      YiS,
      Matthew Baker,
       Hospitaller unto West Dragonshire.