Re: Picking out names and personas

  • Medb
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 10 5:31 AM
      Greetings,
      I would suggest to them to take their time on choosing a name- the last
      thing they want to do is be known by a name they no longer like.
      There's nothing wrong with wearing the 'wrong' clothing for one's name,
      as long as one has no problem with it themselves. In the summer, and
      especially at camping events, I often wear various outfits that don't
      really work with my personna, and I see many others doing the same. I
      also have kept my 11th century name even though I have pretty much
      moved entirely into the 16th century for most events. I would say that
      there are a couple of reasons I've never changed it, but I think it
      primarily comes down to the fact that I still like my name, and I
      really don't want to go through the process of changing it (or updating
      it to the 16th century) since I'm known by a specific name and spelling
      and I'd rather keep things simple as there are a couple of other people
      with variations on my name in my kingdom as well. :)

      Medb ingen Dungaile