Is anyone attending Estrella War?

  • wodeford
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2009
      I will be camped with Rising Sun, somewhere near the Barony of
      Atenveldt, both as Saionji no Hanae, who will be teaching taiko
      drumming in the afternoons and as Jehanne de Wodeford, who may be most
      easily found by listening for the cacophonous whine of a hurdy gurdy.

      Do say hello if you spot me.

      Jehanne de Wodeford/Saionji no Hanae
      West Kingdom
    • thlmaimuna
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2009
        I'll be attending Estrella and will be camping with the Barony of the
        Citadel of the Southern Pass, Kingdom of the Outlands. I should have
        my device flying off my tent (the device: a red carpenter's rule on a
        white field). I'll be teaching a class on Friday on A&S Documentation
        101.

        Ta!
        Maimuna