Cyrano

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 78 , May 7, 2001

      >watching the Gerard Depardeau version of "Cyrano" while

      *where* can I get this?  I saw it once at a friend's place, and I've been trying to find it on video or DVD ever since, with no luck :-/

      Katherine

      amazon and a few other places have it.  There are a number of sources on the web.  I used Google.com as the search engine and came up with a ton of hits.

      Despina
      who bawls through the end of this one, EVERY TIME.

    • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
      Message 78 of 78 , May 7, 2001