Buying a sewing machine; was: help request - clothing, customs, from the Savoy

  • Labhaoise O'Beachain
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 10, 2009
      Singer originally sold thier machines promising to maintain parts
      availabiltiy FOREVER!!!! They went through a period of trying to buy
      them up, but they are good solid machines.... my oldest is 19th century
      and works as well as ever! it does require generous aplication of foot
      power, but that is a good thing in my book.
      Labhaoise