Judging the unfamiliar, was: Competitions was Period Feast?

  • Labhaoise O'Beachain
    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 9, 2009
      Never having judged in this venue, I have limited knowledge of the
      particular process, BUT, I have judged things, AND I can read
      documentation with an eye to quality.... does it seem complete? is it
      in depth enough? how closely does it coordinate with what I am seeing?
      explinations of material? sources? crossreference? quality and
      complexity in comparison to others of it's type(if available)...

      Well you get the idea...
      Labhaoise
    • Labhaoise O'Beachain