Vigil Announcement

  • Jed Depew
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2008
      Lady Rosairo De La Torre' has been placed on vigil by their Majesties
      prior to being elevated to the Order Of The Pelican. The vigil will be
      held at 12th night on Friday night and all members of the populus are
      invited to meet with Rosario and pass on their thoughts and advice.
      Please join us at this joyous event and help Rosario's friends and
      family celebrate.

      If you have any questions feel free to email me at despairbear@...

      Godric
    • Diane Sawyer Dooley
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2008
        --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Jed Depew" <despairbear@...> wrote:

        > Lady Rosairo De La Torre' has been placed on vigil by their Majesties
        > prior to being elevated to the Order Of The Pelican. The vigil will be
        > held at 12th night on Friday night and all members of the populus are
        > invited to meet with Rosario and pass on their thoughts and advice.
        > Please join us at this joyous event and help Rosario's friends and
        > family celebrate.
        >

        > If you have any questions feel free to email me at despairbear@...
        >

        > Godric

        Congratulations to the good lady!

        (Which Majesties? What kingdom?)

        Tasha
      • Despair Bear
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 10, 2008
          Congratulations to the good lady!

          (Which Majesties? What kingdom?)

          Tasha

          Oops.... Silly me. That would be the West Kingdom, sorry

          Godric