new member

  • Rachel Szikszai
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 26, 2008
      Greeting everyone,

      I am new to your list.  I am Halla Hvita and I am currently working on a 14Th century German cotehardie and sideless.  I have been doing research on this topic for quite some time but I still have gaps in my information.  I am looking at documenting my dresses in a paper for an A&S competition.  So my main question is how do you do that and where would I find a correct pattern for a cotehardie and a sideless surcote? Does any one know?  What ever information provided would be greatly appreciated.

      Thank you in advance for all of your wonderful help.

      Halla Hvita

    • wodeford
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 26, 2008
        --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Rachel Szikszai
        <bluebird40a@...> wrote:
          So my main question is how do you do that and where would I find a
        correct pattern for a cotehardie and a sideless surcote?

        Not to toot my own horn, but I have some info on sideless surcotes
        that may be of use here:
        http://www.wodefordhall.com/surcote.htm

        Jehanne de Wodeford
        West Kingdom