12th night benefit auction for fire victims

  • Jed Depew
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2008
      Greetings to all of the West Kingdom and her Friends,

      As many of you have heard two SCA members in Caid where badly injured
      during the Tea Fire in southern California. There will be a benefit
      silent auction at 12th night with all the proceeds donated to help
      cover medical expenses and to help them rebuild their lives after this
      tragedy.

      I am asking for item donations to be auctioned off, I will be
      providing what items I can but all item donations are welcome. If you
      would like to donate or assist in this endeavor please contact me:

      Despairbear@ yahoo.com

      Godric Of Castlemont