Photo Contest for SCA Pics

  • Dan Christensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2008
      MODERATOR NOTE: Please sign your posts. Thank you. Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Timezone Moderator

      Lions Road Podcast End Of The Year Photo Contest

      Lions Road SCA Podcast http://lionsroad.org

      How was you year? Did you snap a few photos? Well enter our end of the eyar photo contest and you could win!!!

      We want to see your best photographs of the year. We are looking for the best photographs not the best photographer, so anyone can enter and anyone can win.

      We will start with a Kingdom Level contest through November with the best photos from each Kingdom advancing to a joint pool showdown in December.

      We will announce our grandprize winner on the final live online call in show at the end of December.

      Winner will receive a drawing from the Lions Road Prize Pool and the Lions Road Money Pouch ($100) cash.

      Contest Page http://lionsroad.org/Serv/photocon.asp

      All photos to be posted on our Flickr online accounts by the end of November to be eligible. We are looking for photos that touches what is best about playing in the SCA.

      Hey it's free to join so what are you waiting for.