French Hood Workshop Being Held in Northern California

  • Cilean Stirling
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2008
      Hello Everyone,

      There will be a French Hood Workshop as part of the Henrician Workshop
      Series. Our Guest will be none other than Lynn McMasters and using her
      pattern to create an awesome Headgear.

      The price for this specific workshop is $40.00 for materials and you
      will also need the biggins pattern which is $4.85, you will need to
      have this pattern made up for the actual workshop, it is fitted for
      it. There is a $20.00 deposit that you can send to me so that we can
      hold your spot.

      I will have patterns from Lynn on the biggins so if you send me an
      email I can send you the pattern.

      Cilean
    • heartoftheforest
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2008
        May we have actual location please and dates? Northern California
        covers a pretty large area :)
        Thanks,
        Ellyne