Re: [Authentic_SCA] New Janet Arnold Book and Underwear as Outerwear

  • kittencat3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 26, 2008
      Tip for those ordering through Amazon:

      Order this book through Amazon.co.uk. They're having a special right now on
      paperbacks and have priced Patterns of Fashion 4 at only 15 pounds plus
      shipping. My total was 21.98 pounds, which comes out to $35 US, as opposed to
      $50 on the US Amazon site.

      Sarah Davies

    • kittencat3@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 26, 2008
        The dates on the book are 1560-1620, I believe.

        Also, since Arnold helped to restore them, this will likely contain the
        details on the Medici grave clothes, including Eleanora of Toledo's pair of
        bodies. Should be quite fascinating.

        Sarah Davies

      • Folo Watkins
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 26, 2008
          >Order this book through Amazon.co.uk. They're having a special right now on
          >paperbacks

          I had checked on the Amazon uk site before sending the first email so
          that I might include it (the person in Oz had mentioned this), but
          the page would no come up. was this a typical Amazon fubar, or was it for real?

          Cheers, Folo