RE: [Authentic_SCA] Suspicious Auction Fw: [sca_merchants] Anybody Missing Their Armor?

  • christopher chastain
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2008
      MODERATOR NOTE: MODERATOR NOTE: As a courtesy to our many members who receive their list email in digest form, we ask that you not top post your replies and snip any portion of the previous message that does not require repetition. Thank you. Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Time Zone Moderator.

      Looks too new as well, looks like its never been in a fight according to the picture. Yours in Humble Service,Dmitrii Zarekoi Ivanov"Do not scorn the weak cub. It might become the brutal tiger!" Mongol Proverb"Only a hand that can grasp a sword may hold a sceptre!" Tatar Proverb
    • wodeford
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 2008
        The "Tinyurl" link goes to a cached page that is several days old.
        Ebay took this auction down a couple days ago, one hopes for positive
        reasons.

        Jehanne de Wodeford
        West Kingdom