Free SCA Newsletters

  • Folo Watkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      With the weather neither stifling hot nor numbingly cold in the
      attic, I have spent the last few days throwing things away. Having
      spent so much money on various Scadian newsletters, I hesitate to
      just toss them; anyone who wants the following may have them for the
      cost of shipment (they include special kingdom publications) and vary
      in number from a small box to a ream-sized box. They date in general
      from the early 70s (or when made a kingdom) up to the 90s, when I
      came to my senses and put my checkbook away. They are in no order,
      and you take all of a title; I will not fill specific ordersI .

      Publications:
      Black Star
      Pale (including regional and local newsletters, plus loose-leaf
      binders containing event flyers from 1970 through 1980)
      Popular Chivalry
      Southwind
      Acorn
      Page
      Crier
      Outlandish Herald
      Talewind
      Dragon's tale
      Pikestaff
      Mews
      Pegasus
      Aestel
      Popular Chivalry
      Crown Prints (beginning from back when Caid was a principality)

      Drop me a line off line. Anything not claimed by Halloween will be
      handed out as spooky treat-or-treat giftts!

      Cheers, Folo
      www.micelfolcland.org