Does anyone recognize this sculpture?

  • Elisabeth Hänsler
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2008
      Hello all...

      So I had a rather large break in my research about decorated
      fillets/toques, as a result I have pictures I can't find all my info
      on due to moves and such. I posted the following picture of a
      sculpture from the Strasbourg Cathedral:

      I don't know where I found the photo (I found it in 2005/2006) on the
      web and I don't know where the sculpture is located at the cathedral.
      I am going to keep looking, but I feel like I am playing "Where's
      Waldo?"

      If anyone knows more information about where on the cathedral this is
      located please help a gal out.... okay, I am off to look for Waldo!

      YIS,

      Elisabeth Hänsler