Re: travelling ala medieval

  • Labhaoise O'Beachain
    Message 1 of 43 , Sep 13, 2008
      Thank you, thank you, thank you, did I say thank you yet? Can you pack
      me in one of you bags and boxes?
      Labhaoise~
    • balanttina
      Message 43 of 43 , Sep 22, 2008
        hello!

        <labhaoise_obeachain@...> wrote:

        > Thank you, thank you, thank you, did I say thank you yet? Can you
        pack me in one of you bags and boxes?
        > Labhaoise~

        ooooo :o). can you shrink into travel-friendly size? no problemo. :o)

        I was in Nurnberg last week and visited Germanisches Nationalmuseum
        there. it is superb! I posted some pictures on my blog:
        http://www.freewebs.com/camino-medieval/preparationsblog.htm. enjoy them!

        take care, celestina