Re: Simple Authentic Persian/Turkish Garb

  • Labhaoise O'Beachain
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2008
      MODERATOR NOTE - As a courtesy to our many members who receive their messages in digest form, we ask that you not top post and that you edit any portion of previous messages that do not require repetition. Thank you. Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Time Zone Moderator.

      MESSAGE ORDER REVERSED AND EDITED:

      Elisabeth Hänsler <emmiewilliams@...> wrote:

      > So there is an upcoming event that is themed middle eastern. I
      > thought it be fun if I could find some info and patterns for simple
      > garb. All the items I have found were 16th c. and not so simple.
      >
      > Does anyone have anything out there a bit earlier?

      there is some here....

      http://home.earthlink.net/~lilinah/Rashid/Rashid0.html

      check out her whole site, it's very interesting.
      Labhaoise