Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Children's activities - philosophical discussion

  • llyonet@cox.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 12, 2008
      MODERATOR NOTE - As a courtesy to our many members who receive their messages in
      digest form, we ask that you not top post and that you edit any portion of
      Wodeford, Pacific Time Zone Moderator.

      MESSAGE ORDER REVERSED AND EDITED:

      ---- "Elisabeth Hänsler" <emmiewilliams@...> wrote:
      > Honestly, my 3 yeqar old is only happy wearing his froggy galoshes > to events. So he is in green galoshes with eyes and a smiley face > on the toes and a tunic... he looks darn cute and is having fun > trying on armor (yes, I am guilty of giggling when he falls over > trying on a helm whilw saying "look at me, look at me, mommy") and > playing with other kids.
      >
      > There is a balance and the key is keeping it fun.

      The Children are Our Future.
      Fun is important, even for children over 21.....
      31....
      41...
      You get the idea.
      Mine loves her angel wing tunics, but will wear her German Ren and Elizabethan, especially if she resembles her Mama.

      Lyonet