Late Period Coins & printing for Sale

  • Folo Watkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2008
      A Revwar reenactor has announced a virtual yard sale at
      http://webpages.charter.net/apples/closet/ Most of the stuff is a bit
      late period for Scadian reenactors, but I did notice that his coinage
      included a few coins from the 16th century that might interest or
      intrigue Scadians. I was mostly intrigued by a totally non-period
      (for y'all) item: an original bronze mortar and pestle from the 18th
      century. It's at the bottom of the page. Just seeing and
      contemplating it made the visit worth its time for me!

      He also has some printing leaves from the early 16th century.

      Cheers, Folo
      www.micelfolcland.org