Re: Pied Piper activities

  • Madeleine Delacroix
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 7, 2008
      MODERATOR NOTE: As a courtesy to our many members who receive their list email in digest form, we ask that you not top post your replies and snip any portion of the previous message that does not require repetition. Thank you. Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Time Zone Moderator.

      MESSAGE ORDER REVERSED:
      "Dave & Megan" <danhorn3@...> wrote:

      > I keep thinking I'll volunteer for children's activities one year
      > rather than doing everything else, and I'd like to try this
      > http://www.mrmcgroovys.com/t-plans-cardboard-castle.aspx

      That is very cool...our shire doesn't have space to make something
      like that, but I bought a little wooden castle at our local Goodwill
      that I am going to make templates of and make a few more, except for
      the towers, it all comes apart for storage. In an informal poll I
      took, it seems we have most under 5, they would find playing castle
      fun (if they are anything like my 3 yr old).

      Madeleine Delacroix