Re: Heraldic Clothing

  • Elisabeth Hänsler
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 4, 2008
      I was looking more towards the colors, livery, elements or badges type
      of heraldry.

      Example: My lord's device is black and gold with 3 bottony crosses.
      I wear a gold (Manesse Codex style) surcotte with a black bottony
      cross over my heart.

      I don't wear his arms but I do wear elements of it to support him when
      he is competing.

      When I originally posted I was trying to see what people have heard
      and if this is a period form of support for a lady.

      YIS,

      Elisabeth Hansler